This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a Junior Web Developer (Trainees Webbers) to join our Web Development Team.
With active participation in every stage of the project life cycle, including working direct with clients, you will be working alongside a team of highly experienced Web Developers, Mobile App Developer, Web & Graphic Designers, Social Media & SEO Experts and in a .net environment: an immense platform to continue to learn your trade with high quality training and the benefit of working with highly experienced We experts
Develop and maintain web sites ranging from simple brochure sites to highly transactional web applications including mobile and tablet capable site design and application development.
Successful candidates would also obtain exposure to web hosting including cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and would gain knowledge of Windows Server and IIS as well as DNS and domain hosting and management and SEO practices.
Of course, This opportunities the level of support and training, don't come along too often - an ideal role for someone looking to grow quickly in a fast paced web solution working environment.
Project related competencies
- Solution Development and Delivery
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management. (Junior Web Developer)
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Seeks input from mentors and supervisors.
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year experience but must be technically very competent
- Must be very enthusiastic, hard-working and pro-active
- Candidates should have good communication skills
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision
- Candidates should be energetic and dynamic
- Candidates should pay attention to detail
- You will be required to provide web based projects regularly - custom and templates-built
- An understanding of responsive web design and graphics (Web Designer)
- Good Understanding of social media
This position would suit interested living in Ikeja, Ogba, Ikotun, Egbeda, Magodo, Iyana Ipaja, Abule_Egbe, Idimu and other near areas to our Gowon Estate office