We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of responsive and contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
Must Have Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Proficient at manipulating CSS to accommodate various browsers such as IE, Chrome, Firefox, and older browsers such as IE8
- Solid knowledge of responsive design techniques and mobile standards
- Joomla and Wordpress knowledge
- Can modify any web design template to fit in to desire requirement
- Added Advantage:
- PHP knowledge
We believe in results only work environment. It doesn’t matter where you went to school, or if you even graduated. It doesn’t matter if this is your first job. Having the right skills for the job is what matters to us.